Wednesday, October 21, 2009

praying for her father..

wake up dis morning i checked phone. ok, 1 message received. when i read, oh sangat terkejut..just last nite we had a conversation.planning to go to Cuci the Musical (im suppose to buy the tickets but now i dont think i want to go) and requested her to sent the chocholate cake to my office :)
....
Im ok wif it. I can have the the chocolate cake later. We can watch Cuci next, next week. The most important now is your father...Im praying hardly no seyes thing happen..I hope ur father is in good condition.

Im sori if i xpandai nak pujuk 'babe, sabar'..Im speecheless.Rite now, i really2 want to do this.Really, really want to do..I want to hug u and say 'Babe, sabar eh. Kite doa banyak2 nothing seyes happen. Im always wif u. '...Nothing much i can do..I hope Allah makbulkan doa I and all our frens for your father..

:)...

1 comment: